Dental Assisting Program Fees
- Dental Chairside Assisting Course: $3,075 (Includes Radiology)
- Dental Front Office Administration Course: $1,550
- Dental Chairside Assisting Course AND Dental Front Office Administration Course: $3,850 (50% off Administrative Couse when they are taken together)
The registration deposit is required in conjunction with the completed enrollment form in order to maintain the students seat in the course(s). If withdrawing AFTER three (3) days of enrolling, half of the registration deposit is non-refundable. If within the three (3) days of enrolling, ALL OF THE REGISTRATION DEPOSIT IS REFUNDED. If the student wishes to withdraw or change the course dates in which he/she is enrolled, a written notice (via email, fax, or mail) must be received by the school two-weeks prior to the course starting. If the student wishes to change the dates in which he/she is enrolled and the notice is received the entire deposit can be moved to another date at no additional cost; the student may only change course dates once. The registration deposit comes off the balance of the course(s).
- Dental Chairside Assisting Course OR Dental Front Office Administration Course: $200
- Dental Chairside Assisting Course AND Dental Front Office Administration Course: $250
Books and Learning MaterialsThe textbook and all the learning materials are included in the tuition. Students will be expected to wear teal scrubs (navy for men) and closed-toed shoes. Each student will receive a name badge and protective eyewear.
We encourage our students to enroll in both courses. Not only does this give you more knowledge of the dental industry, but it makes you a more versatile and marketable candidate for a dental office. When you enroll in both courses, you receive a 50% discount off of the Dental Front Office Administration Course.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TOTAL CHARGES AS SHOWN ABOVE. THE TOTAL CHARGES ARE DUE AND PAYABLE AT ORIENTATION. SEE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PAGE FOR FURTHER OPTIONS.